April 13, 2010

elements

i wish to make a drop of water
to bathe in.
sank inside there will be only silence.
maybe this way i'll be able to hear the world
to acknowledge it.
who knows, maybe i'll even hear someone calling me
(in my drop of water i will understand her voice).

i wish to make a breeze of wind
to waft along.
scavenged aside blowing there will be only music.
maybe this way i'll be able to dance the world
to enjoy it.
who knows, maybe i'll even hear someone sing for me
(along with my wind i will understand her words).

i wish to make a grain of earth
to dig myself in.
buried inside there will be only space
to feel it.
who knows, maybe i'll even touch someone's skin
(within my earth i will understand her body).

scared to be burnt no more

i will make a flame of fire
to shove it in my soul.
blazing inside out there will be only life.
this way i'll be able to live
fully.
i know i'll find someone to live with me
(both of us burning will understand).

No comments:

Post a Comment