April 19, 2010

language & hearing

in other language
i easily find the words
to define myself.

i'm too used to think with the voice i was born in
accustomed with the same topic and sense
tired of all the meaning i can make.

and i'm not afraid of making mistakes using different words than my own
not scared of being misunderstood or taken for granted 
hoping of some new ideas that will pop out even if i don't think them.

i'm free in these new vocabulary. no boundaries
to report to or to be stuck in. just feelings
drawn in this fresh lines letters reveal to me.

i cannot relate to anyone but myself with my maiden voice.
i can ask no advice nor older council, newborn
inwards and forth my own universe.

hear me out!
if there is anyone else speaking the same tongue.
be kind and listen to me, decent to reply.

i'm all words and ears
hearing as clear as ever
speaking for the first time.


No comments:

Post a Comment