April 15, 2010

take care

painting by me

take care, my love,
for all the glances from me to you in soft dark corners of our bed
for all the times you were afraid and i did laugh 
because nothing could have happened while i was still there
for all the sighs i've heard watching you sleep
for all the betimes moments i coated your feet not to catch cold
for all your expectations story-told to me in perfect midnight silence
for all the sunshines of the sunrise
and all the stars hung hard-by the moon
for all the days to come and hopes of days to be
for all the days past and memories bygone
for my sake at least if that matters
or for the sake of our child in that gentle dreaming time we had
for all the voices in the world just so you can hear me!
take care, my love,
good care of you...

No comments:

Post a Comment